Just want updates? Join our email list
- Mavic Air 2 support
- Bug fixes
- Camera settings optimisations
- Image storage optimisations
- Mavic 2 Pro fix – sometimes would not pass camera check
- Mavic Air V1 fix
- Mavic Air V2 BETA – Skippy can fly it, but can’t download images yet!
- Flight phase 2 – drone flight is now twice as fast, 10x faster than walking!
- Image analysis – when uploaded, your images will now be analysed and a field report* emailed to you within minutes of a flight.
- Data Sync – If you re-install or move device, we will restore your data.
- Data Sharing – Enterprise users can access data company-wide, soon all users will be able to share data.
- Mavic Mini support – but range is limiting!
- Much improved Mavic Pro v1 and Mavic Air v1 support
- Known bug – Phantom 4 v1 cannot download images
- *Note – field reports are in BETA and may not fully work!
- ipad full screen UI
- Improved UI for smaller screens
- Image upload – backs up all your images and preps for AI analysis
- Image sharing in-app
- Many minor bug fixes and improvements
Fixed Fieldmaps not deleting
Fixed only being able to add one Fieldmap
Other small bug fixes
- FieldMap imports
- UI update
- More efficient and reliable flight
- Field names show on map
- Edit scout points from flight screen
- Wind correction for older drones
- Sync images on flight fail/RTH
- Minor Bug fixes
- Mavic Air support added
- Mavic Pro V1 partial support
We’ll keep this updated from here on-wards!